- The name NHM and the “place called Nahom” in the Book of Mormon (FairMormon)
- Nahom (Book of Mormon Onomasticon)
- Who Called Ishmael’s Burial Place Nahom?
- Nahom-Archeaological Evidence of Book of Mormon
Criticism of the evidence
- Nahom and Lehi’s Journey through Arabia: A Historical Perspective (Ryan Thomas) pt1, pt2, pt3
- Nice Try, But No Cigar: A Response to Three Patheos Posts on Nahom (Counter-response by S. Kent Brown)
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Map (Jeff Lindsay) pt1, pt2
- Critiques of Nahom and Lehi’s journey (Rebuttal to Lindsay and Brown by Ryan Thomas)
- Comment by John Hamer
- Old Arabian and the 5 possible ‘H’ sounds
- NHM – A Place Name from the Book of Mormon? (Bill McKeever)
- Discussion between Rappleye and Andrew (summary) I find the exchange in the comments interesting, but mostly lacking in scholarly rigor (and politeness). Nonetheless, this comment exchange is often referred to, so I list it here.
- The Nahom Follies (Philip Jenkins)
- Nehem theory and Dartmouth University (RfM post by michealm)