Resources related to David Ostler's book “Bridges: Ministering to Those Who Question”
last update: 2022-10-28
Bridges: Ministering to Those Who Question
This is a link to Deseret Book; the book is also sold at Amazon.
The Facebook Group
Bridges - Support for Latter-day Saint Parents of Adult Children
Only active, believing LDS parents with adult children who have left the church are admitted to and can remain in the group.
These are interviews with David Ostler discussing the book and related concepts.
- Listen Learn & Love with Richard Ostler
- Episode 571: Jeralee Renshaw and David Ostler
- Episode 514: David Ostler, Principles for Families to Remain Strong When One Leaves the Church
- Episode 167: David Ostler, Former Mission/Stake President, Ministering to Those Who Question
- Episode 17: (former Mission President, Stake President) Discusses LDS Faith Crisis
- Marriage on a Tightrope
- Saints Unscripted: What to do in a Faith Crisis
- Mormon Stories 1177-1179: interview of David Ostler
- Leading Saints: Ministering to Those Who Question
- The Cultural Hall ep. 608
- When Mormons Doubt: A Way to Save Relationships and Seek a Quality Life (Jon Ogden)
- Planted: Belief and Belonging in an Age of Doubt (Patrick Mason)
- Navigating Mormon Faith Crisis: A Simple Developmental Map (Thomas Wirthlin McConkie)